Friday, September 30, 2005

The Lecherous Monk is back in action!

If I can’t blog using Blogger, I’ll blog using Word! Somehow I find that its way much better. Blessing in disguise?

Anyway, here are some of the things which I did over the past two days…

Day 1


Went chillin with my project group leader at TCC.


He wanted to do his part of the project while I had a craving...

For Ice-cream…


2 scoops. It was enough to make my day… until I came home to find out that Blogger post editor is giving me problems.

Day 2

My project group leader lost his temper. Yelling to another group member on the phone, in the middle of Macdonalds. Looking around, I can see that people are trying hard NOT to be kaypoh.

Random thought

A friend whom I have known for quite awhile has finally revealed her blog to me. Apparently, it is so private that no one can see it unless she approves it. “It’s only for myself and a few close friends,” she said.

I didn’t even know she had a blog until she told me!

I am so honoured.

Well, this friend of mine is updated on any new gossips in school and my school life and vice versa. After looking at my tragic story, she has been very helpful in dishing out words of advice or encouragement that somehow makes me think that going to school is worthwhile after all.

Thank you, friend.

Random thought 2

To date, my maxim review has gathered 1,275 viewers to my blog. Madness sial! All you hot blooded males/jealous females!

Random thought 3

Was looking at my referrers and notice that Miss Blackhighheels was among them. Strange… She got write anything about Maxim in her blog meh? Maybe it’s a new post, so I popped over to check.

WAH LAU!!! I kena passed the heel/baton sial!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home