Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I can't take it!

My eyes opened up wide, my mouth just can't seem to close. For the first time in my life I'm faced with such a big thing. Its so huge, enormous, gigantic as I try to catch everything as far as my eyes can see. I'm so not used to it, but I must face it everyday from now on...

























Wah lau, don't think dirty lah!

Perverted sial! Just because of one Maxim review and you think I've changed to some penis sucking gay ah?

Of course not!

I'm a Lecherous Monk ok... I still love girls!

I'm talking about my new 17 inch monitor lah! Just came back from my classmate's place and I just got this inspiration to blog... again!

2 post in a span of 3 hours?

After I changed my monitor, I can really see the difference. The screen is fucking huge loh! Compared to my old and almost going haywired 14 inch monitor, its pathetic!


From this angle it looks the same size rite? (Forget the Famous Amos) The left one is my almost dying 14 inch monitor. The already dead monitor in my previous post is replaced with the the one my friend gave me on the right.

Anyway, on the way home, CTE was fucking packed with cars man. I saw so many red lights!



Everyone taking advantage of no ERP and go home at 10 plus ah?

Somehow I think its a Gahmen conspiracy.

Why?
  1. Gahmen introduces 5 day work week.
  2. Gahmen increase ERP rates and change ERP timing.
  3. People decide to work OT and go home after the ERP timing.
  4. The amount of time OT is the same as working an extra Saturday.
  5. The 5 days work week is offset.

Gahmen very clever hor?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home