Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Where got time?

Blardee hell.

The lecturer makes the Business Finance test sound like its so damn blardee difficult making me and my classmates so gan jiong spider by doing the tutorials and burning the midnight oil only to find out 5 min before the test that at least half of the questions are all theory.

Hello?

I never really did study for the theory loh! I was concentrating on the calculations instead! And how come Business Finance got so much theory one? Isn't it a calculating module? I don't remember Business Statistics had that much theory questions during the test. Unfair!

Now I don't even know if I can secure a decent grade for this test or not. And its 30% somemore! Arghhh!

At least one more test is over...

3 more to go.

Next week got to start burning midnight oil again.

With test schedules like this...

WHERE GOT TIME TO BLOG?

Bah! See how it goes lah huh?

And when I can finally say goodbye to the tests, the exams will start to say hello.

The hunt for Gundam models @ Popular

Some of my classmates offered to help me check if their neighbourhood Popular has the models I want.

To date, the stores that DO NOT have the models are...
  • ORCHARD MRT STATION
  • BISHAN JUNCTION 8
  • HEARTLAND MALL
  • JUBILEE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE
  • TOA PAYOH HDB HUB
  • BUKIT TIMAH PLAZA
  • WEST MALL

18 more branches to go!

6 more days left!

Will I make it?

Come on Singapore readers! Help me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home