Sunday, August 21, 2005

Wah lau, help me can?

Ok, if YOU readers still remember, I posted an article requesting YOUR help to keep a look out for these models in Popular bookstores. If you have such a short term memory, the models I am looking for are...



and



Almost a week has passed and I'm so confused. According to onestat.com, I do have people reading this blog what...



An approximate of 70+ daily unique visitors for this past week and no response yet! Ok lah, gabrielle aka the lady who lives in her own shoe did commented on that post but that cannot be counted loh. Not relevant!

Apart from my own hunting, I enlisted some of my classmates' and friends' help. As of today, the Popular stores that I have explored are...
  • ORCHARD MRT STATION
  • BISHAN JUNCTION 8
  • JUBILEE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE
  • TOA PAYOH HDB HUB

My smart alec friend with the surname of Poon still dare to ask me take their name card and visit ALL outlets. And she reads my blog somemore. Didn't it cross her mind that I'm fucking broke right now?

Sheesh!

I still have 10 days before d-day. So like what the topic says. Help me! If you live near any Popular and do happen to pass it, go in and take a look! it only takes like 3 min of your time?

Maybe will check out Hougang's Popular tomorrow after my revision.

Lecherous note: This month's edition of Maxim is hot!



Not only is Lin Chiling on this month's issue, they also throw in one cd-rom featuring wallpapers of their past Maxim babes! It is hotter than hot. Its adrenaline pumping, its sizzling.

Ok, enough for today.

Out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINEEEEEEEEEEE..............................

10:03 PM, August 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh which month of maxim is chiling lin in?

4:52 PM, August 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home