Saturday, October 08, 2005

Banner Competition

I am currently under going a slight revamption of my blog.

As you can see, I have already made a few minor changes here and there.

The next thing going up my blog will be my banner.

I've already got the picture...

But I have no creativity.

So heres the deal.

Input the words "THE LECHEROUS MONK AND HIS UNHOLY SCRIPTURES" into the picture provided.

Email me the file.

If I like what I see, your name will be up there along with the banner!

Closing date is on the 31st October 2005.

Now lets see what you are made off.

3 Comments:

Blogger LuKe said...

You can do the job well wif yur banner if you go find the "diablo" font...I think it will work well.

.LuKe.

6:24 PM, October 08, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

I did that already. But my layout is like... pathetic?

Thats why I came out this...

challenge. Haha.

6:27 PM, October 08, 2005  
Blogger LuKe said...

Pass me the font dude. I c wat I can do =)

.LuKe.

4:45 AM, October 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home