Sunday, October 02, 2005

I’m so disappointed with myself

Remember I was doing the Blackhighheels of Fivers? There was a part on what I want to do before the week ends…

Lets check.

Five things you plan to do before this week ends

  1. Format my com one more time and see if my blogger post editor can work or not. (Not done. I discovered that I’m not the only one with such a problem but I also lazy to keep formatting. Takes a good 2 hours to restore all applications leh!)

  2. Try to finish the group project by this weekend. (Done… for my part that is. Yet to do recommendations & conclusion. Deadline is this Tuesday! Help!)


  3. Go Music Underground to chiong for the last time until exam ends. (Done. Quite a meaningful “last” time. Good music, good company, good liquor, a lot of good girls, a lot of chao geng, a lot of people lying in their own pool of vomit.)


  4. Rearrange my notes on my study table. Everything is in a mess! (Not done. But the week has not ended yet right?)


  5. Try to know more girls. (Not done, amongst all the single girls I’ve identified, I went to knew none of them. I betrayed myself. I went to know a guy instead. Before you all get the wrong impression, let me explain myself. I DID NOT find him attractive. I merely found him familiar. When I went up to introduce myself, I managed to identify that he was indeed that person who frequents the same forum as me!)


Only completed 2 out of 3 tasks. Even though I’ve set targets for myself… Sheesh. I’m so disappointed with myself.

Today is my Mother’s birthday. Happy Birthday Mum! Thank you for all these years for raising this lecherous son of yours without complaints.

Hmmm, my Father has to work even on a Sunday, so he cannot bring her out go pak tor. I guess that leaves me & my brother to do the job then.

Some random thoughts

Pool & Snooker cannot mix. Sure miss one. Especially if you haven’t been practicing in a long long time…

You say I say segment

Some species will always be used to pepper our daily speech. Apart from the rhymes likes gabra zebra, yaya papaya, hunky monkey… Some none rhyming terms are being used also, which brings me about to ask these questions:

  1. Why is the sotong blur?

  2. Why is the spider gan jiong?
Anymore to add?

2 Comments:

Blogger LuKe said...

I think sotong blur has to do with its movements in the water I think...I dun think its to do with the ink...

As for spider...maybe cos of its movements also...u noe sometimes u look at spider...it moves very very fast...den the legs will move doubly fast that you wonder if it tangles up...like very gan chiong like dat...so gan chiong spider lor...(maybe)

Anyway, nice seeing you @ Music Underground. Was the guy Rusty you're talking about? Or?

.LuKe.

4:52 PM, October 02, 2005  
Blogger The Forlorn Knight said...

Or perhaps...it's just a nonsensical word passed on from our forefathers.

4:52 AM, October 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home