Saturday, October 01, 2005

BlackHighHeels of Fivers

Wah lau, where got people pass the heel instead of the baton one? If pass one heel need to pass another mah. They come in pairs you know…

And I never said that I think you were not sexy loh! I was just respected your wishes! Sheesh~

Anyway, since this is the first time I’m doing this, don’t blame me if I go somewhat off track ya?

Five colours and the first sexy/sex-related item that comes to mind:

Eh, I’m not too good with lingerie leh…

  1. Black - Long Lustrous Hair (Like those you see in the shampoo ads type)

  2. Gold - Babydoll (Not that type of doll babydoll lah, I’m talking about clothing babydoll)

  3. Pink - Lips. (Go figure!)

  4. Red – T-back/V-back thongs/g-strings (Yea baby yea!)

  5. White – Wedding gown ( I always have that random thought of banging my wife in that suit)

Five celebrities of the same sex that you COULD have a crush on

  1. Richard Gere (He is damn suave loh)

  2. John Travolta (He is another cool dude. I like it when he plays the bad guy)

  3. Sean Connery (What? I can’t like old geezers?)

  4. Will Smith (I like his body. Not too beefy, not too skinny. Just right)

  5. I cannot think of anymore liao lah… I don’t even think of guys in the first place, let alone having a crush!

Five things you plan to do before this week ends

  1. Format my com one more time and see if my blogger post editor can work or not.

  2. Try to finish the group project by this weekend. Fucking waste of time ah this project!

  3. Go Music Underground to chiong for the last time until exam ends.

  4. Rearrange my notes on my study table. Everything is in a mess!

  5. Try to know more girls.

Five singers/artistes/Djs whose song can make you dance/groove

I really dunno ah this one. I’ve been listening to so much Class 95 love songs lately. As for eurodance songs, I heard a few nice ones lately but I dunno the singer/artiste!

Five people you wish to pass this heel/baton to
  1. Gabrielle needs to take a break off her studies.

  2. Lil`D needs to give some updates other than his work!

  3. Luke Chan who shares the same problem as me with his post editor.

  4. Michelle who also needs to take a break before the exam starts.

  5. Come to think of it… I don’t have much blogging friends leh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home