Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Owe Money Pay Money!

Finally the fucking project is completed! Now that it is over, I have a lot of things to bitch about. In summary:
  1. I have never ever seen a person who thinks that every power point can fit in 2 pin plugs. Using a pen to poke into the 3rd hole so that the plug can go in is just so lazy! For goodness sake, get a 2 pin plug adapter already!

  2. I have never ever edited my part of the report so many times before.

  3. I have never spent so much time doing a group project before. Perfection is one thing. Punctuality is another, which brings me to my next point.

  4. I have never ever waited for anyone for 4 hours before in my whole life. This is the first time. I hope it will be the last.

  5. Lastly, I have never spent so much money of a report before. The whole report, including contingency plan cost and cab far totals up to $51.00. What the fuck?!

How did I derive up to this amount? Well, for starters, “R” came out with $16, “L” came out with $3.50, and yours truly came up with $22.30 + $8.9 cab fare. Total cost is approximately $51.

As of now, The Lecherous Monk is also known as Mr Calculative.

$51 divided by 6 members is $8.50 each.

Who pay?
  • “L” pay $5

  • “I” pay $8.50 because you fall out early you punk!

  • “E” pay $1.50 as she paid me $7 earlier.

  • “S” pay $1.50 as she paid me $7 earlier too.

Who receive?
  • “R” receive $7.50

  • Yours truly receive $9 as “E” and “S” paid me $7 each already.

For simplistic sake, do pass the money to me so that I can divide it equally. I know some of my group members read my blog. Owe money pay money! Better pay up the next time you see me ah!

Arghhh, today has been so hectic. I didn’t even had my breakfast and lunch! My dinner was my first meal of the day! Blardee hell…

I did manage to destress in the end though. After the project was handed up, I asked Michelle if she wanted to watch this movie with me.



She didn’t know what the show was all about. When I told her the title she almost freaked out.

“Is it a scary show?”

“Don’t watch scary shows lah! I’m scared!”

“Is the show good?”

I told her that it was NOT a scary show and the show was not bad. She didn’t sound convinced. I had to even tempt her by using the if-you-find-the-show-unsatisfactory-I-will-refund-your-movie-ticket before she agreed. Wah lauz!

We bought tickets for the 7.10pm show. Since it was early… I suggested that we had our dinner first. I felt that I was about to die of hunger there and then.

Through our conversations, I found out that she is very talented in sports. She was telling me about this and that sport she took up and all that competitive spirit kinda shit. When she asked about me & sports, I told her that I only know how to hustle and be hustled in pool and snooker. Haha.

Overall, the movie was ok lah. But I would recommend watching it during weekdays.

Anyway, do try to bear with me for this month because beginning tomorrow; I have to start studying for my exams. (There are many blogs out there! Why me?!)

I won’t know if I can find the time or find anything interesting to blog about or not.

What? You want to check my study progress?

You must be mad.

2 Comments:

Blogger LuKe said...

LOL if you are soooo nothing to do, writing progress report ain't that bad an idea. LOL

.LuKe.

11:52 PM, October 05, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

I do have other things to do besides blogging ya know...

7:13 PM, October 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home