Friday, October 07, 2005

Killing chickens and breaking glass.

I was looking at the tutorial answers off the school's website and I can't make a head or tail out of it! How come the lecturer's answers so long and my one so short! So frustration! Arghh!

Ok, I can do this. Afterall, I've studied 10 topics last few weeks ago! Now its all a matter of trying to draw the graphs and write it in an essay format.

Nvm, take deep breaths. Its all about getting the concepts right. Once done it is all about creative writing. How hard can creative writing get? Its so easy! Easy peasy easy!

Easier said than done.

Help!!!

Ok, thats it for afternoon's drama. I met up with 2 of my army friends for dinner at Ang Mo Kio today. When was the last time I met up with them I can't remember. But it was nice meeting up with the 2 of the members of S4.

We called ourselves that because in the entire batch of intakes, only 4 of us were smokers, thus the name S4.

Then wheres the other one? Located on another continent studying for his degree. Bleahz.

We did alot of catching up but there was only so much we could talk about. One of them suggested going to K-Box since it was quite early.

Wah, I don't know how long I never go KTV sing liao. The last time I went was during my army days. Now, I don't even know got what new chinese songs are there. Nvm, there is always old songs to sing!

Apparently, I was killing chickens and breaking glass inside that room. Yes, I was either singing off key or too high/low pitched. And for your info, my mandrain sucks. Asking me to read those non-simplified chinese is hell! Most of the time I was singing from memory instead of from the lyrics loh! Sheesh.

Well, that concludes my nightlife for the day. I will try to blog about the conversation in other days after I've complied a list. Ha!

Kuching blogger Kenny Sia has done it again. He has this recent obsession over Agent Smith. So obsessed that he came up with a Agent Smith Quote Generator.



It is about you being in Agent Smith's shoes! Type in what you want and voila! The words just pop up!

This was what I typed in...



Go on, pop over to his site and try! If you are so free, maybe you also go through his archives of 4000+ quotes of Agent Smith.

Lecherous Note

It appears that some of my friends who know about this blog has a problem of how to hide my identity. They have pictures of me but they don't know how I want my face to be mosiac-ed or something.

So I did some drawing using MS Paint. The next time u can just use this picture and cut and paste over my face if you want to!

(Scroll Down)

















Ta dah!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger /77!cH3//3 said...

wooo hooo!! nice pic!

applause applause!!

yes. i'm the one who doesn't know how to mosiac his face properly! wahahahaha!!

nice one dude!

2:43 AM, October 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home