Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I can't blardee wait!

For the blardee exams to end that is!

Why? I'll tell you why!

There is so much to look forward to!

But I can only think of one, ok two things!

The first thing is my 23rd Birthday, but that is still early to decide and plan.

There are more pressing matters at hand, like...



Doom the Movie is coming onto our big screens on November the 3rd! According to the website, the official release is on October 21st.

If you enjoyed the game Doom like I did, this show is not to be missed! Go watch their trailer and get a kick out of it! Go go go!

And guess who the main star is?

Can you? Can you?

Its....

Its...




"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THE MAIN STAR IS! "

Get the drift yet?

No?

Man, You don't know who said that?

Ok, I give you a clue.

Wrestling.

Still don't know?

You don't watch wrestling ah? Entertaining leh!

Okok, I give you another clue. Scorpion King.

Know who liao or not?

Ya lah, thats the one.

Can you smell what The Rock is cookin? *Arch one eyebrow*

PS. Two post within an hour. I must be nuts!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gabrielle said...

aiyo... i think majority of the ppl KNOW the main star's The Rock lah...

9:05 PM, October 19, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

I blog for the minority. SOME people may not know mah...

11:30 PM, October 19, 2005  
Blogger LuKe said...

Yeah, like me. Till my bro told me.

.LuKe.

2:10 AM, October 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been like maybe more than 10 years i played Doom. But still remember 2 cheat codes : IDKFA and IDDQD. Wa.. best sial my memory :)

2:12 PM, October 21, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Hmmmm. I can't even remember the codes man. Maybe its because I'm not a cheater.

Nice to have you commenting on my blog Alex!

1:49 AM, October 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home