Friday, October 21, 2005

Must be liao lah!

"Monk, you are my saviour!"

Its amazing how I made someone's day again in the midst of the study break. I didn't know that reading the front portion of the notes would help so much. Glad to be of any help to my fellow shipmate.

Why shipmate?

We on the same boat mah...

The info which I told her was good for people like us, especially when time is not on our side. We can't possibly study all 10 topics right? There is only so much information a human brain can absorb in a day!

Anyway, was reading the papers while taking a break off studying and discovered that Zouk is re-opening already.

Wah. So fast? The last time I heard that it was closing for renovation seems like yesterday!

Too much studying really makes me lose sense of time. When was the last time I went clubbing? *Tries to recall*

Bah. I can't remember.

Re-opening party right before the exams. As far as I know, alot of my classmates all chiongsters one. I wonder if they are going or not...

"Yah, of course I'm going! The rest might go also! I shall msn them later to ask!" were Sandy words.

Wah, not scared of the exams ah? And then it hit me.

Like a bolt of electricity just went through me like that.

You see, in the past, I kept wondering why some of my classmates started studying as early as the day after the project deadline. Need to be so siao on meh?

At first I thought they were being more hardworking. (They are already hardworking, unlike me)

After reading the news, the conversation with Sandy, I decided to blog about it.

I mean, as I said earlier, alot of my classmates are all chiongsters. Infact, they are...

*GASP*

all Zouk siao!

No need to think already. Must be liao lah!

Even Roy who owes me money say he have to pay me at a later date. The reason was because his fist very tight.

Hmmm, study week need to spend money one meh?

Not unless he and the gang are going to Zouk this weekend...

Note: All this are based on my assumption only hor. Flame me if I'm wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home