Saturday, October 22, 2005

My next favourite hangout?

Tonight was my turn to buy dinner. Since I'm sick of eating vegetable rice already, I decided to take a walk to Serangoon Central for some form of variety.

Not that there is alot but definetely more than my coffeeshop downstairs...

I had this craving for fastfood while my brother wanted Bak Ku Teh.

KFC or Mac?

Mac or KFC?

Both I also got coupon! Arghhh!

But upon closer inspection, Mac got better offer.

But one Extra Value Meal can get one apple pie/sundae/burger free!

Being the typical Singaporean, of course take the one that offers free stuff loh...

Little did I know that this freebie will bring about more freebies...

In the form of eye candy that is.

Well, its already hard to spot good looking women loitering around Serangoon. (Xiao mei meis don't count hor)

Its even more rare to spot a good looking woman working within Mac itself!

I figured that she is one of the senior staff because of the uniform. Different from what those xiao hun hun are wearing.

Shes tall, has long hair with big eyes!

I've got this thing about girls with big eyes.

Wow, shes got me memorized that I stoned there for quite awhile before hunger pangs hit me back to reality...

Damn, watching too much Smallville really does wonders to my imagination. From an angle, she looks a little like Kristin Kreuk?

I think Serangoon MacDonalds might just be my next favourite hangout!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabrielle said...

ah. yes girls with big eyes... oh so doe-like, soulful and oh so "damsel in distress"...

yeah yeah...

2:42 PM, October 22, 2005  
Blogger /77!cH3//3 said...

aaahahaha!! LECHEROUS! keke!!

4:32 PM, October 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home