Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The moment

Went for a job interview today.

The boss wasn't around when I went up to the office, so one of their staff interviewed me instead.

The person who interviewed me? I like.

I was expecting the interview to be entirely in perfect english but after 5 minutues into it, she started talking like... a Singaporean. You know, one sentence can consist of English, Mandarin and Dialect. It no longer became an interview. It was more like a conversation instead. I felt so at ease talking to her.

Now if only most companies interview prospective employees like that. Sweet!

The conditions for the job were explained to me and as usual, she said that they will call me. Somehow, I feel that something good will come out of this interview. Hoping that this is the moment I've been waiting for. A chance to stop bumming!

Backtrack abit before the interview.

I had to fill up the employment form they gave to me. While writing my particulars, I was amused with the way the staff communicates. Very Singaporean sial. They call up supplier also like that. Haha.

I also heard something new.

You know when someone is very enthusiastic about something, the term we usually use to describe the person is very enthu. (pronouced N2 for short)

Quite understandable.

While filling up the employment form, I overheard the interviewer calling her friend to chit chat. I heard her say, "Eh you sound so emo?"

Emo? WTF is emo? That the the moment and also the first time I heard such a use of short form. I stopped writing on the form and started to think what emo is.

My guess was emo = emotional.

At least it sounded logical. What do you readers think?


* * * * *


Ok, I know you readers have been waiting, so here it is!

The SNAG Mag issue 2 review!



The articles which initially caught my eye were,
  • First date, last date? Is your first date also your last?
  • 10 things that tell you if SHE'S THE ONE!

After reading through the entire magazine, I find that the articles are quite tame. I can get all these info by just doing a search on http://www.askmen.com

Really.

Other stuffs include men's fashion, dining/chillout places, latest gadgets, upcoming movies, games and other stuff like the interviews done with the local girls.

But for a price like that, it is packed with alot of information (that can be found on the internet). For people like who don't keep myself updated, this magazine is a good buy.

And they have featured babes too!

Forget about http://www.sggirls.com. Magazines are way better.

And the moment you all have been waiting for...


Samantha Han, voted as SNAG's favourite clubbing queen.


Adeline aka the cover girl. Featured beach babe. Shes hot!


Fransca. (Yes, thats her name) Featured beach babe.


Amber. Featured beach babe.


Nicole. Featured beach babe.


Stella. Featured beach babe.



Vote For Your Favourite Beach Babe Now! According to SNAG magazine, vote for your Favourite Beach Babe and get a free MMS picture download of your favourite Beach Babe photo.

Instructions can be found at http://snag-mag.com

Don't blame me for the quality of the pictures. I'm using a camera phone, which is the only camera in my entire household. Anybody want to sponsor me a digicam?

If you are that fussy about quality, go get yourself a copy.

Its only SDG$3.80

3 Comments:

Blogger R2D2 said...

You know, I won't get to know those "babes" or even meet them, so I don't see the reason for voting for them.

But that's just me.

7:31 AM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

You know, I feel the same way too!

Maybe its just us?

12:33 PM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger LuKe said...

I would think emo = emotional

.LuKe.

1:36 AM, November 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home