Monday, January 09, 2006

Rain and rain

It stopped raining in the morning! Weee!!!

Initially wanted to go down Sim Lim to buy some stuff for my computer use, and maybe pop down Bugis walk walk bio char boh one.

But afternoon started to rain again!

*Dulanz*

Spoiled all my plans. Spent the entire afternoon watching Seinfeld and playing game.

The Matrix: Path of Neo is action packed man! I'm neglecting my Starcraft Broodwar! Haha!

Now that the rain has stopped (finally!) it is already too late to go down.

Shall go down AMK to pak pool instead.

My friend is already there!

Toodles!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gabrielle said...

bugis girls all small small teenagers... bio what??

1:45 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger LuKe said...

gab: Future Investment - ask monk.

.LuKe.

5:34 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Yep! Future investment it is!

3:11 PM, January 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home