Monday, February 27, 2006

Resistance is never futile!

The test is finally over. Having mixed feelings about how well I will fare for it.

But no matter, its over. Shall not think about it.

Have to concentrate on my upcoming presentation.

So me and my group mates were doing our project in the school computer lab. It wasn't full strength and as Mr LQ has said, our group has alot of sickos.

Was that what you said Mr LQ?

Sickos as in always falling sick or having some problems, like dick pain, head pain, eye pain stomach pain etc. You name it, one of our group members would have it if they are using sick as an excuse.

Either that is the inability to get out of their slumber. Thats a lousy excuse as far as some of us are concerned.

Anyway, it seems that my groupmates (those who were present today) decided to follow my cause of not entertaining our group leader as well. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, read all about it here.

We knew he would come up with excuses and try to psycho us in waiting for him to come to school, when the fact is by the time he reaches, we would be all done and ready to go. Then he will try to make us stay with him for another hour or so and waste our precious time.

Sorry no can do. When he called and tried to psycho us, the phone was passed on to at least 2 of my group mates before it was passed to me. Apparently they could do nothing to but be taken in by his words. Its a good thing they still had the will power to break out of it!

My turn on the phone...

Do note that the above dialouge is based on memory. So it may not be 100% accurate.



Him: Eh wait for me to come to school leh! So that I can see what you all have done for our project. (Excuse 1)

Me: Wait for you? How long? We going to leave after we finish leh!

Him: Aiyah wait for me lah! I'm waiting for the bus now. I need to hand up the form leh! (Excuse 2)

Me: By the time you reach we already finished our part and ready to go already. Take cab lah.

Him: Siao! Cannot lah! I already spend 18 bucks on an MC no money take cab lah! Thats why must take the bus. (Excuse 3)

Me: Oh, got money to take MC no money to take cab. I thought you last time strike lottery?

Him: That was last time! Money spend finish already lah! Lately never strike leh! (Excuse 4)

Me: Then you take the bus you ask the bus driver to drive faster loh, tell him a life is at stake!

Him: Siao boh? Okok, the bus is here, give me 20 minutes! (20 minutes is too fast for him to reach here by bus. Excuse 5)

Me: 20 minutes too long lah. We are almost done already. At most we give you 15 minutes. (I must admit that I almost gave in to his psychoing)

Him: 5 more minutes whats the difference?

Me: Eh we wait for you already give face liao leh. Everyone got things to do loh!

Him: Aiyah wait for me leh~ (In a very teh voice, he knows that his psychoing cannot work and have to use different method liao)

Me: 15 minutes loh. By the time 15 minutes up you still not here we really got to go liao. (Can't give in! Have to stand firm!)

Him: Okok, I reaching I call you.



End of conversation.



As a matter of fact, by the time we finished saving our documents, packed up our bags, went to the toilet, waited for the lift, 15 minutes have gone by.

At least we gave him the 15 minutes.

I called him and tell him sorry, you didn't make it and we're leaving. (Sounds like something out of a reality show huh?)

Yea yea I know. I'm such a jerk.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh ur fren very the mean hor..hehe.. where r u studying currently?? its a...deg? or dip? didnt knw that....and by writing all that here, wouldnt ur frenz in school realise and....punch u in the eye the next day??

1:05 AM, February 28, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Janice: I'm studying a degree course. As for where I'm studying, maybe I'll email you. Can't really expose my identity you know? Some of my friends who know about my blog have been sworn to secrecy already!

I need not worry about my that particular friend because our relationship is becoming more of that of just classmates/groupmates.

I said it before, I won't entertain his nonsense already.

Of course there is a risk of the rest of my classmates exposing what I wrote about him, but thats another matter altogether.

Thomas: Your comment is rejected because you typed in my name! Too bad!

As for your that friends, sometimes you need to give them wakeup call lah, if not they won't learn.

1:20 AM, February 28, 2006  
Blogger /77!cH3//3 said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahah *rolls on floor laughing*

2:37 AM, March 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...ur dat fren is very irritating from wad i've known!!! he shldn't even have exist!!
NO RESPECT FOR HUMAN KINDS AT ALL!
dun ever lemme meet such perSon or eLse...........

10:04 AM, March 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home