Friday, February 03, 2006

The thing about video games

Was hanging around at the arcade after dinner today and me and my friends were taking turns trying out the new game The House of the Dead 4.


For frequent arcade gamers, this title will seem familiar to you.

So as we took turns, we were discussing about how drastic the graphics were compared to the first House of the Dead and how they come a long way.

Usually, most games will stop at part 3 and thats it.

Then he commented on something interesting...

"Eh, how come these horde of zombies all look the same one ah?"

"Maybe when they died, their makeup and clothes were all done by the same undertaker! Same stylist!" I replied.

We laughed so hard that bystanders were wondering whats going on.

If you are still clueless about what I just typed, here are some pictures.


Zombie Type 1


Zombie Type 2

Get it?

The thing about video games. No matter how realistic the graphics is, it is just a game.

I know I know, its hard to program new and different zombies at every scene. Plenty of money involved and effort taken to produce the game yadah yadah...

But the game is so damn difficult to play! How do those people manage to ocmplete with one credit?! Sheesh.

I shall end this post with a picture I saw while googling for these House of the Dead 4 pictures.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



This has got to be the HOTTEST Mai Shiranui cosplay I've ever seen!

I'm drooling already!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't wanna die! Shake your Uzi left and right please.

11:52 AM, February 03, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Its up and down damnit!

1:11 PM, February 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home