Monday, January 23, 2006

Publications


Picture from The Electric New Paper

In today's New Paper, it says that finalists of the Hottest FHM Girl Next Door 2006 contest were at Caltex House last Thursday.

Damn, if I have known, I would have gone down! I had nothing to do last Thursday!

Damn damn damn!

Janice, must give update on when and where are the outdoor events! So that I can go down support! I'll even help you spread the word!


* * * * *



Picture from Sony Ericsson website

I saw this in the latest issue of 8 days.

I'm so in love with it now.

Initially I wanted the W800i for my next phone upgrade, that white and orange colour phone.

But the W810i is actually a w800i upgrade, with USB 2.0 for faster file transfers and additional music player controls.

And its black in colour! Sweet!

What more can I ask for?!

Ask for the price to drop loh.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah..hey,i scared ma..so i kept it low profile.gosh! its in the newpaper???????

12:04 AM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

SB: I did not receive any email in my yahoo account man.

But I do have your email addy now because blogger has sent me a copy of what you commented.

Why didn't you just send your email addy to my email instead?

Janice: Scared of what?

Yea, I saw it in the New Paper. I can't seem to spot you though, you seem to have eluded the camera man. Haha!

2:53 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger R2D2 said...

Remember your email reply? Very short.

"Who are you?"

10:46 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Oh! So you are the one! Sheesh.

No names no nothing. I kept thinking to myself: who is this person sial...

11:28 PM, January 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home