Friday, June 03, 2005

Time stood still

*Disclaimer: The name of the person in this post has been changed to protect the identity of the guilty innocent.

It was an off day for one of my best buddies, Dave. He made an appointment with me to meet at a neighbourhood between our homes. And so I went at the appointed time plus plus a few hours. Wait a minute, there was no appointment time! You said you were going there early and asked me to come ASAP!

We met at the usual place. The amusement arcade. What? Big grown men can’t go to the arcade? For your info, the current games are becoming far more sophisticated and expensive for kids to patron without their parents accompanying them.

So I stepped into the arcade and saw Dave playing the game we have been playing for months. (Hey, we are the top 2 in Singapore for that game okay? Don’t play play ah…) Not wanting to disturb his game play because of my distraction, I sat at an empty machine watching him. Actually, it is more of the girls crowd that I’m watching. What for see his game play? It is similar to mine! We trained together! God, I sound so gay just saying this.

15 minutes later…

Upon inputting his name on the high score list, he noticed me but did not come over. Instead he started inspecting the machine. For what matter I do no want to know. And the next thing I knew, he bent down…

Time stood still…

If only I could erase that awful thing I saw…

I was stoned…

I tried to look away but my eyes were glued to it…

It was clear that everyone in the arcade was minding their own business…

Only, me, the lucky unlucky one who got a chance to see it…

I suddenly felt nauseous, I felt like throwing up…

It was cavernous…

It was in front of me…

I saw…

…his ass crack.


I thought I was going blind. I wouldn’t mind ogling if it was some hot babe exposing her T-back G-string but this? This was disgusting! It is as disgusting as men wearing tight jeans and having his balls straining against the fabric! Gawd! It was A.W.F.U.L.

“Eh Quek, why so late? How was the IT Fair?”

That shook me up.

“Huh? Never go lah. No kaki leh. Wake up late loh, as usual. Oh yea, I just saw your ass crack when you were bending down just now. You looking for what?” Saying as though it was all linked together…

*Speechless*

“Good! Something to write about in my blog tonight!” gloating over his misfortune like it is something to laugh (and write) about.

“You lecherous monk! This also want to write?! You are sick!”

I just gave Dave my most lecherous grin…

Later in the night, as we were sitting down at some playground smoking and chit chatting, I asked him again.

“Your underwear is low waist one ah?”

“No, but my jeans is. You still thinking about that incident? You really are sick in the head man. I wonder how did our paths crossed.”

“Aiyah, just asking so got more things to write mah. When I post liao remember to read and give comments ok?” I joked.

“You dare to write!”

That sounded like a threat.

"Don’t worry lah, I’ll change your name to protect your identity ok?”

“Ah, whatever lah! Lets go, if not no bus home liao!”

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.... let me guess.....
is tat colin???
all the situation seems to fit him.........haha...
pls dun come after me huh....
:p

3:01 PM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

As promised, I'm keeping mum about it. You can skin me alive and cook me over a slow fire and I still won't say anything.

But if Colin decides to come after you for defamation charges... I don't know liao huh...

3:01 PM, August 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolx that's a gd one dude =)

anyway belated birthday felicia? lolx

.LuKe.

3:02 PM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home