Thursday, June 02, 2005

Write about what huh?

Will I start writing about politics and get my blog scrutinized by the gahmen? Do I write about the current hot topic that is being talked about at the big timers' blog? One that resolves around the Sgblogconsipracy? Or what?

After much pondering and 2 sleepless nights, I decided that I will still stick to writing about what I do and see in my everyday life. And that may include politics. This, is afterall, a "web diary". A page where I can look at in future years and laugh at myself. That is if only friendster still exists in future years.

So upon logging onto friendster this morning, I saw the popular searches in my network which I did not notice all these years. I guess it has been there for quite a while. Popular searches leh!


Cute Japanese ladies? Free Japan AV movie?

What is it with hot blooded Singaporeans and their fetish for Japanese women? If they wanted to find Japanese women clad in skimpy clothing, there is always the infamous photoforum. Yes, I'm guilty of patronizing the site too. What about SGgirls? SGgirls... is well... mostly candid shots of Singapore underaged kids, which brings about another topic which I won't even go there.

Anyway, back to article proper. Sure, the likes of Aki Kawamura, Ryoko Hirosu, Miwa Oshiro, Yoko Kumada, Yui Ichikawa etc etc are kawaii and all but don't they know that these ladies are only the icing on the cake? It is just a thin layer that protects the population! Think hymen!

The truth, my loyal readers, is that the bulk of Japanese women makes up the cake! Everyone is blinded by beauty! Have you ever been to Clementi roughly about after 5-6pm? You will notice that the Japanese ladies from the nearby Japanese School is not that kawaii as you think it is! As for the Japanese males, I haven't seen one who comes close to looking like Takeshi Kaneshiro. Can you handle the truth? Canya? Canya? You know what I think? You can't handle the truth!

*Looks out of window* Fuck! It is raining! How to go to the PC Fair like that? Then again, I don't have kakis to go there with. They are either

  1. Been there on the first day already
  2. Busy with (fill in the blanks)
  3. IT noobs

Until the next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home