Monday, July 04, 2005

I'm outdated... am I?

I just discovered that Friendster has changed its whole outlook. I didn't even know that until my email said that someone has sent me a testimonial. I wonder how long since I logged in into friendster. It seems like ages after I have shifted my blog from there to here. When they changed it huh?

Anyway, the new outlook looks more sleek. But why are there trying so hard I wonder? Hmmm.

Ultimate Games Challenge 2005 Day 1

Saw the drummers at their top form today. A spectacular sight. I even stopped what I was playing halfway just to watch them. Wooo. A sight to behold! You have to see it for yourself lah. Tomorrow last day already, and then school starts. Bah!

I'm mentally and physically tired from all the stress today, so I shall stop here. Goodnight! Have to wake up early tommorow again...

Haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home