Friday, July 08, 2005

3 days in a row!

I didn't know it is so difficult to watch a movie with my classmates. I've always thought that since school ends early, my classmates will have nothing to do and will be receptive to the idea but no...

Apparently, some of them are really busy/lazy people! It can be summarised into 3 catergories.
  1. One of them just like to slack,
  2. another always got a friend to meet (I wonder is it really a friend or more than friend),
  3. one or more will always be sleepy and wants to go home to sleep. (I found out that they don't sleep when they do reach home. They watch vcds instead)

I shall not include names to protect their identity. If you know who I'm talking about... just keep it to yourself ok?

What about the 3 days in a row? Me and my classmate Raphael were thinking of watching movies since Monday and it has been postponed for 3 days already. How to take it? Seriously, at this rate, I don't have much hope left. I may just resign myself to fate and rent the vcds instead.

But at least today didn't go to waste. After lunch, 3 of us sat down and talked about a range of interesting topics like the people who go clubbing, who are the clubbing sluts, when did we start lighting up our first cigarette stick, tatoos, gossips and our parents.

Pretty enjoyable I must say. At least there is some meaning in going to school. I wonder why some of them just can't seem to get their lazy arse outta bed and drag themselves to the only morning lecture. Hmmm.

Next topic, understanding women, which I will leave for another day when I've gathered enough first hand information to write about...

Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home