Monday, July 04, 2005

Back to school!

The first day of school, and everyone's face has a tired look on it. I guess it must be due to the many late nights during the 2 months holiday. The body clock not used to waking up early yet ay. Haha. Everyone is still the same, apart from new hairstyles, new image, new lecture hall and new seating arrangements this semester round.

As me and my classmates didn't meet up during the holidays, we had alot of things to catch up with. We revealed what we did during the holidays and surprise surprise, it seems that my group is a bunch of slackers. Only a few in my group were working part time. The rest? Like me loh. Bumming.

What I like going to school is that there is always something interesting to talk about, and today's topic of the day over lunch was abt pregnancy. Interesting no? Don't ask me how this whole thing started. The topic flow just went that direction. First we were talking about Zoe Tay and her increased cup size due to giving birth. Next, the girls were talking about their family members and friends who gave birth and had after birth scars, being overweight and all the other defects etc. And there are complaining that being female they have to go through all that shit, and saying how lucky we guys were. *Shrugs* Pardon me, I can't really remember every single detail to produce the entire conversation. Abit brain dead. Tired man!

I'm off to bed. Until then, I wonder what interesting things and conversations will take place tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home