Saturday, June 25, 2005

Fellow bloggers unearth!

Oh yea, I was just doing a blog surf and surprise surprise. There are many people out there who likes to talk about Singapore, be it political, comical, the gahmen or the legal side of it. And many of them are quite informative I must say. Some of them also kena tommorrow-ed leh.

Like I always say, if you have the time to visit this blog, you will always have the time to do something else. I have compiled a list of these talk-about-Singapore blogs in no particular order for you peepz. If you are always bored, you can always pop over and read their entires. I can't give much reviews of them as of date as I only just discovered them! And I'm sharing with you readers out there already!

See how good I am? Always giving you readers priority...

  1. Atypical Singaporean
    Because Everyone Thinks They're Unique
  2. Commentary Singapore
    Decoding the little red dot.
  3. From a Singapore Angle
    Looking a world and local events from a Singaporean perspective
  4. Singabloodypore
  5. Singapore Alternatives
    A blogger's political dream is to build a true alternative in Singapore. Alternative to PAP government, of course.
  6. Singapore Ink.
    kopi, tea and lager
  7. Singapore Serf
    "There are people who go, people who stay."
  8. The Police State
    To serve and protect...and to never question...
  9. Blog of The Singapore Loyalist
  10. SINGAPORE HERALD
    Before the Straits Times, it was this.
  11. The Singapore Commentator
    Commentaries on events and issues in Singapore.
  12. Molly Meek
  13. The Void Deck
  14. Singapore Watch
  15. The Young Republic
    A List For Young Singaporeans, By Young Singaporeans
  16. Vox Leo - A Singaporean Voice
    Hear the Lion roar!

There you have it. 16 fellow bloggers talking about Singapore blogs. I believe there are many more out there waiting to be unearthed. From the looks of it, I have alot to learn from them. But then again. If people like my style of writing, why should I be copying them?

Just lau zei a few articles or two lah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home