Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Madness!

Crazy! I spent two hours just to manually transfer my archives from friendster to blogspot! Messages not included yet! All because Blooger do not yet have a way to import posts from other blogging tools.

Heng I had the company of my ex gf chatting with me via MSN for the entire time.

I shall transfer the friendster messages another day. Once it is all done, I will close down friendster blogs.

For reasons that I do not want to divulge just yet.

Maybe I'll tell you guys about it next time.

Its now 2.31am. Even though tmr no school, I'm already fucking sleepy!
Anyway, I had my last haircut today at my favourite shop. Last haircut because the shop is closing and no news if they will open again!

*Wails*

I found out an interesting thing that I had no idea previously. My hair stylist said that my hair on the left is more than the right of my head. So the next time I go to a different stylist do remember to tell him about my hair situation. He added that since my hair's texture is the hard type, don't use so much gel or wax. Minimal will do.

He also told me that after he trimmed my hair short, its length does not match the length of my goatee and suggests to me to shorten it. Don't know is it coincidence or not but Ralphael was also telling me that my goatee is getting too long liao and should shave it off, while explaining the benefits and some of his logic. I can't list down the benefits and logics I heard because Ralphael told me not to tell anyone as it was one of his well kept secrets.

I didn't know that his list was soooo long! I even missed the 2nd half of the lecture today just to listen to it. But it wasn't so bad.

Why?

Life lessons can't be learnt in books.

Nitez!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog Readers Up 45% in Q1
One-sixth of the total U.S. population read web logs in the first quarter, according to a report ... The most popular blogs were Free Republic with 3.6 million visitors, Drudge Report with 2.
Hi great blog very informational. I added it to my bookmarks!

I have a Ceiling Concord Fan Fixture site/blog. It pretty much covers Ceiling Concord Fan Fixture related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

3:36 PM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home