Saturday, October 15, 2005

Do take note!

I will be changing my blog url to http://thelecherousmonk.blogspot.com with effect on 2nd November 2005. That day is specially chosen because it marks the last exam paper for this semester. (I can't wait!)

Main reason on why I want to change my blog url is because of the url name. Since people now know me as The Lecherous Monk, I feel that the blog url should also be known as the latter.

In the new url, expect my new blog banner to be up. The banner will either be coming from the banner competiton (Closing date 31st October 2005 hor) or from the one that I have done in my own free time. (Still doing)

I predict that I will most likely be using the one that I am doing since all you readers only come, read and go. Set up competition like no competition like that... Sheesh!

Anyway, the new url is booked already. (Kiasu huh?) So make any changes to your browser bookmarks and site links ok? When the time comes, when all you see is an empty page, you know where to head to.

Cheerios!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey can send me original pic of toilet graffiti thx
u noe my email...

-starrfish

11:35 AM, October 16, 2005  
Blogger /77!cH3//3 said...

keke... u not creative as me leh! wahahhaa!! lousy! lousy! lousy!!

use mine ! use mine! keke

i'm juz jokin.. abit crazy after studying so much! SIAN AH! tmr paper le! and i'm still reading your blog at wat time?! 2.35am! WAHAHAH!! k la .. see u tmr! bye!~!~

2:38 AM, October 17, 2005  
Blogger LuKe said...

Why not say use mine...lol...

.LuKe.

11:48 PM, October 17, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Why don't you all send me the finalised thing by 31st October 2005.

You guys will know if yours is chosen on the 2nd Nov 2005.

Sheesh!

12:48 AM, October 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home