Friday, October 14, 2005

Quotes of the week

  • Fear will make you hesitate. Hesitation will make your fear come true.
  • The great thing in this world is not so much where we are, but is what direction we are going.
  • Man's pitiful weakness is his desire to get something out of nothing.
  • Success in life comes not from holding a good hands of cards, but in playing a poor hand well.

Very inspirational?

Not really when you read your some extra course notes only to find these quotes found at the last page.

Apart from doing the tutorials and "challenging" questions and getting all edgy and frustrated, the last thing I want to see is this.

My lecturer can really be an ass, a prick a helpful person with his unconventional and knowledgeable approach sometimes.

These quotes will definitely get us more excited and prepared for the upcoming paper don't you think?

Were the quotes there for the very purpose to make us more gan jiong spider? Because personally, I do not find these quotes to be of any consolation... when I'm already struggling to keep afloat.

Sheesh!

P.S Was reading the Sediction Act after this post to see if I have broken the law with my post or not. I wonder if further editing is required?

I know of 2 law students who read this blog.

Advice me you must!

2 Comments:

Blogger /77!cH3//3 said...

wahaha.. wat is beta for risk-FREE asset again? lolz!!

10:06 PM, October 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha

If u scared, then add this to the end of every entry:

"I love my Government - their laws, their governance and all the people involved in the ministry of the country; i love my fellow citizens - regardless of race/religion/sex/sexual preference; I love EVEN the foreign talents residing in Singapore - for im sure they are definitely the cream of the crop."

=)

haha, sure safe that way i think.

11:46 AM, October 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home