Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I am so angry...

Was reading the Newpaper while taking a break off studying today. For news, only the suicidal woman was interesting. The more interesting ones were the advertisements.

There was an advert saying that about 70% of women wear the incorrect bra size. Its going to be out in the Urban section of the Straits Times tomorrow.

To all my female readers. Must read ok? Got chance can also tell me if you wearing the correct bra size or not. Hehz.

This other advertisement I saw lagi interesting.



See already eyes open big big.

Not because of the girl lah.

Its about the free gift.

I see also damn pek chek.

Why?

They giving out iPod Nano now! 4gig one somemore! That that I sign up for broadband they gave me an iPod shuffler loh!

Then, after the ipod shuffler, they gave out PSP. Wah kaoz! See also heart pain. PSP can zhng until song somemore. More expensive than iPod shuffler also!

Now they give out iPod Nano! Blardee hell!

#$%!@#$%!@#$!!!

See this advertisement really must pui chao nua. How not to be angry I ask you how?

If this time they giving out Nano, whats up in the future? Xbox 360? PS3?

Bah. I feel ripped off.

1 Comments:

Blogger LuKe said...

Dan - it's usual. Singnet ALWAYS does that.

.LuKe.

12:02 AM, October 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home