Tuesday, October 18, 2005

How come you know so much about this kinda stuff?

Remember I posted something about reading 70% of the women wear the incorrect bra size? I was just asking that question to one of my classmates out of boredom today while studying. I also don't know how the conversation took a turned in events and soon I was explaining to them on how to measure their bra size.

Then my study group were like...

"How come you know so much about this kinda stuff?"

"Wow, I didn't know that leh!" claimed the females.

Abit skeptical leh, they sounded fake. Don't know real or not...

The conversation then changed from the top to the bottom.

Yep. Underwear.

One of the guys was talking about the weirdest men's underwear he has laid his eyes on. He had such a hard time explaining how it looks like that he had to resort to drawing. From what I see, the butt cheeks looked like breasts! Hahaha!

I did some googling the minute I got home and FWAH...

I didn't know so many types of underwear exists for men! I only thought women had the luxury of choice! I guess I was so so wrong.

According to http://www.bizrate.com, there are 8 types of underwears, 26 features and 23 types of materials to choose from!

I've learnt so much in one night! So much more compared to about 6 hours of mugging. Sheesh!

And I've found the name for the type of underwear we were talking about already.



It is called a jockstrap.

So are you ladies now enlightened?

Private joke

and

Don't match! Hahaha.

2 Comments:

Blogger /77!cH3//3 said...

WEi.. i still dun quite get the mickey mouse n bugs bunny one though i laughed so loud juz now.. keke.. TELL ME!!!!

hahhaa...

3:18 AM, October 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA!

9:35 AM, October 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home