Thursday, November 24, 2005

It was fun while it lasted

Goodbye.

I am closing down my blog.

It was fun while it lasted, writing about silly stuff, knowing that there are a few friends and strangers who visits my blog almost daily.

Its nice to know that people like reading what I write but alas, I still have to take it down.

No point continuing anymore.

The hype is over.

I'm taking down this url.

Gotcha~

Did you seriously think that I will close down The New Unholy Scriptures? Ha!

I wanted to close down the old Unholy Scriptures because I don't want to spoonfeed those maxim viewers to this new blog url already.

If they are really interested, they will do everything it takes to hunt down this blog url I'm sure.

Given that The Lecherous Monk is number one on google search results, I don't think they need to try that hard...

I won't close down The Unholy Scriptures lah. Not just yet. Although I've already tasted a little of the blog-for-others-instead-of-yourself poison some time back...

I said it before and I'll say it again.

I blog for myself. If you don't like what you see, you can always click X at the top right hand of your browser window thank you very much.

Other than taking down "sensitive" or "inappropriate" posts, you won't see me editing any of my content again.

Do note that the statements above is catered to the general public. I have no grudges against anybody. I'm Mr Ok remember? I don't hold grudges one.

And it seems that I'm not the only one closing down my blog. I was just reading tomorrow.sg and discovered that Apple aka VeryPoisonousLady has finally closed down hers.

This sucks.

Her blog never fails to provide me with eye candy and entertainment. It always comes with so much pictures and the words are always in Singlish! I like!

To the people who forced her to make the decision to close down her blog:

Now that her blog is closed, are you happy now? Which pretty blogger are you going to target next huh?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh you had me for a moment there! i like apple's blog too..damn so it's one less blog to read now.. people are so cruel these days

1:59 PM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Its two less blogs for me. Daphne aka PinkShoeFetish closed down hers as well...

3:23 PM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger LuKe said...

OUCH. Reality hurts. It's a pity Apple closed hers. Never mind, u can try catching her at Devils Bar maybe? :)

.LuKe.

1:34 AM, November 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home