Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The "Being SDU" Series

A project hobby taken up for fun to provide an insight on why Singaporean men like myself are... ahem, Single, Desperate and Unwanted, also known as SDU.

I've even set up another blog to host the SDU series.

Actually, I'm just bored and have too much time on my hands.

Anyway, if you are Singaporean, male and unattached, you may be able to relate to these upcoming articles. Everything will be from my own experience at my own expense.

I have already thought about a few issues which I can relate to and yet at the same time does not coinside with Janice Wong's SPG articles.

If I happen to step into anyone's territory, its most probably inspiration for me to write about something similar yet different. (I hope!)

I wonder how many parts can I actually write.

Like I said, the possibilities of being SDU is endless.

If you have any ideas to contribute, do leave a comment or email me about it. I'll see if I can write anything with your suggestion.

Its virgin entry will be up very very soon. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home