Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Typical Singaporean Series Returns!

Fashion show at Caltex House for this week!

What a show stopper. The lunch time crowd practically surrounded the stage!

Who was there today? The models are hot! If you are working in Raffles Place, stop by Caltex House this week at 1pm!

Thats when the fashion show starts!

Miss Blackhighheels, you work near there right? Go see!

Okok, I'm digressing. Back to the topic.

So I was at Caltex House today and Genting International is launching their IPO. With such an big scale event judging from the tents, there also must be freebies. They were giving out 2006 calenders, goodie bags and free coffee and tea!

They even got Jaime as their emcee. Stopping the lunchtime crowd and asking them simple questions bla bla. Those who were there will know what I'm talking about.

I was making my way to the ashtray to extinguish my cigarette and their staff gave me one when I passed by them.

From what I've observed, one person is only entitled to one calender.

Here are some other observations...

Being typical Singaporeans, some people kept the calender in their bag and made a few rounds to collect more! The most I saw was FOUR calenders in a person's bag and ONE in his hand! I even saw an ah pek demanding TWO from the staff on the spot!

Wah lau, these people need so many calenders meh?

But you should see those people who knows about the free calenders.

Wah lau! They practically made a beeline to where the calenders were stocked! And some re-queued a few times loh!

I know its free lah, but need to be so kiasu meh?

Although I too got a calender, I'm different.

I'm a passerby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home