Thursday, December 01, 2005

It just keeps getting better!

Wah lau, unknowingly I was tricked by HQ and L into going to Swensons last night.

You see, I was late yesterday. And by the time I reached, they are already eating their dinner. Apart from the main course, they each had a banana split.

Since I had my dinner before I came, I had no appetite left whatsoever. However, the ice-cream did looked tempting.

I flipped through the menu and was looking for which ice-cream to choose from and Mr HQ, with he and his bright suggestions, suggested that since it was my birthday, why not order the Birthday Firehouse ice-cream.

He was telling me that if I ordered that Swensons will gather the staff and sing me a Birthday Song along with all the pom pom girls cheering.

Super talk cock sial. I ignored him and placed my order

"Excuse me, can I have a Birthday Firehouse Ice-cream please?"

"Most certainly Sir, is it any special occasion? Like your birthday?"

"Yah, its mine actually."

"Your birthday? Really?" He gave me that kind of look.

"Yah really."

Ok, this don't sound good. The words of HQ started to replay in my head.

"No problem Sir, just give me a minute and I'll see to the details."

"Wait wait wait wait! What details?"

"Oh just the firehouse ice-cream with a candle and a banana in the middle."

I wondered why he emphasized on the word "banana".

"Oh ok, no fanciful stuff right?" I was worried that what HQ said might come true.

"Of course not Sir! The ice-cream will be here shortly!"

When it finally came, there really was a candle in a banana in the middle. Since I wanted to get started on the ice-cream, I started to blow out the candle.

*Poof*

And Mr smart aleck HQ took out his lighter and lit it again.

"Today your birthday right? Take a picture lah. So nice got candle! Don't waste mah"

Thinking that I can blog about it later... I obliged and took a snapshot.



I blew out the candle after that and HQ lit it again! What the hell was he up to?

"Wah lau, your birthday I must sing you birthday song mah, we are brothers right?"

"Kaoz no need lah! Its just an ice-cream! No need so drama leh!"

The next thing I knew, the table beside ours started singing the birthday song! I don't know them somemore. And HQ and L started joining in the singing too.

Wah lauz! Super paiseh sial! They sang super loud somemore and got other tables attention!

That 4 line song sounded like eternity.

After I blew out the candle for the 3rd time~ and hopefully the last. The table who sang the song started to clap! Kaoz~

They left soon after and wished me happy birthday as they passed me.

I had to thank them one by one. Sheesh.

No wonder HQ wanted to keep relighting the blardee candle. Remind me NOT to enter Swensons on my birthday again. It was definetely a nerve wreaking experience.

But come to think of it. Quite fun leh! My first birthday song for this year somemore. Haha!

Headed down to Zouk with L later that night. But it was so blardee packed!

So we headed over to Dbl O instead.

Since L knew the people there, we had the previledge of not queuing up! Ha!

I even saw one lecturemate lookalike under the dim lights. Wah lau, I was stealing glances at her whenever the opportunity presents itself man.

Even though I'm a eurodance fanatic, I must say that I enjoyed myself throughly last night.

I think its because of the cheap alcohol and the overdose of girls.

Partied until closing time (3am) before heading home and sleep.

And it just keeps getting better and better!

In case you are wondering why I am blogging so early...

Well, its because of a phonecall. 7 plus got one missed call. 8 plus got another one. 9 plus one more. Early morning drama mama sial.

Pretty serious I must say.

Update: Ok, its not that serious liao. Lets hope it stays that way.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gabrielle said...

happy bday!

11:10 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Its a day late but thanks nevertheless!

11:19 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger LuKe said...

I went MU till closing..lol saw another person collapse in alcohol...blablabla..haha

.LuKe.

5:24 PM, December 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home