Monday, November 28, 2005

Wishlist (Updated as of 28.11.2005)

I already told you, if you are really planning to get me something from this list, I suggest you tell me about it, so that I can edit the wishlist accordingly. This is what era liao, presents need not be secretive anymore.

I will take down the ones that has been bought. Hopefully, after updating this, there won't be any double purchase from different groups. But I said it before... I don't need presents. If I invited you, please attend! It will mean alot to me. Really.


* * * * *


My Wishlist (Updated as of 28.11.2005)

  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory PC-DVD. PC DVD, not PS2 or Xbox hor. Title must also be Chaos Theory. Cannot be others. It comes in 2 different packaging but the content is the same. (I think)


    Packaging 1


    Packaging 2

  • Sony or TDK Internal Double/Dual Layer & Dual Format DVD Re-writable for my personal computer. (My pig dog friends are getting for me this I think, so I can't remove this just yet.)

  • DVD player. Can plug to TV one.

  • A digital camera. No need so high end. Can take and produce decent photographs can liao.

  • PSP

5 Comments:

Blogger R2D2 said...

You shouldn't get Destiny Gundam. Look at this flash and you'll understand.


Gundam Adverb

3:35 AM, November 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O fuk..i didn't receive yr sms...damn im nt your friend..sob sob..>_<

9:58 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

suspiciousbastard: Model wise, I only liked Destiny Gundam compared to the other fanciful Gundams out there.

Well, unless they have Saviour 1/100, then its a different story.

11:10 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger LuKe said...

Thomas: same here :) lol :)

1:42 AM, November 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry la that i cant make it... Angry also don't need dun reply to my message what?

*haha*

2:07 PM, November 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home