Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!

I am officially 23 years old. But I spent my birthday working. Its not that bad, since I already celebrated my birthday over the weekend. Yesterday was part 3, which also marks the last part of my celebrations.

Officially meeting up with my pig dog friends aka secondary school friends may only be twice a year.

Once during Chinese New Year, and the other on my Birthday.

Even though we meet up so not often, we never seem to run out of topics. Its always great fun to meet up with them and hearing their funny comments and sacarsm.

The conversation of the night was about one of my friends. He told us all about his trip to Japan and his new girlfriend.

Ok, he didn't talk about it unless we asked him.

Anyway, we knew each other since way back and any comments regardless of how degrading or insulting will just be laughed off.

Because we all know we can take it.

Heres an excerpt of his conversation regarding his trip to Japan.

"Wah, Japan ah, you keep turning your head until you neck pain sial! The girls there ah..."

*Gives the expression of shiokness*

If you need a visual aid, try thinking of this.

You need to shit. You can't find a toilet. When you finally found one and let go, your face has this expression.

There. My visual aid in words. Haha!

Anyway, heres a summary of my birthday celebrations.

Total time taken for birthday preparations: One month.
Total time taken for dinner venue reservations: One week.
Total amount spent: Approximately $300 +/-
Time spent with my friends: Priceless

To all those who came to my 23rd Birthday celebration, thank you! Do excuse me if I was a bad host or anything. But my 23rd birthday is really one of the memorable moments in my life, compared to all the previous years. Because you people made it happen!

Thank you again!


* * * * *


Yet another blogger I read has closed down his blog. SuspiciousBastard, why oh why? You haven't finished your series yet!

Don't worry, I'll hunt your new blog down (if you have one) during my spare time.

If I did it for one, I can do it again!


* * * * *


I have invitations to go to Zouk tonight. I wonder if I should go or not...

1 Comments:

Blogger LuKe said...

I'm like half dead now. Wif 3 china dolls @ boat quay ytd, downed 4 jugs of housepours (vodka sprite, vodka unknown, gin tonic, whiskey something)...i'm surprised I haven't merlion...only veri seh...hahaha...

.LuKe.

9:26 AM, December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home