Monday, November 28, 2005

Tight and rubbery!

Birthday celebration Day 2.

Total invited 9. Only 7 people turned up for dinner. And it was still fun nevertheless! Different range of topics kept going to and fro the dinner table. Boy we had so much to laugh and talk about after the majority of us has not seen each other for at least 3 weeks!

I remember them asking me what my birthday wish was. I was stumped. I really didn't know. I've stopped wishing for my birthdays ever since I've entered the army because all my wishes never come true. Now if you ask me to really think, I can tell you that I still don't know. I'm serious!

After dinner we decided to head down O Bar for some drinks. But shifted to Boat Quay instead as O Bar was closed. Like Raph said, definetely must make me drunk puke since I was the birthday boy. Initially we started slow... but after we started playing some card game introduced by Sam, I somehow became the one who was always drinking.

Day 1 of my birthday celebration I was made to sing and sing.

Day 2 I was made to drink and drink. Sheesh.

They also forced me to open my birthday presents before I was knocked out.

They were wondering why I didn't tear the wrapper. I was unwrapping it slowly you see. I said that the wrapper paper can reuse mah. Don't waste. I wonder why that line brought so much laughter among them...

The photos are currently in Sandy's digicam. So, I'll just make do with the pictures I took with my mobile phone.


My birthday card! Addressed to The Lecherous Monk! Haha! I like!


iPod Shuffler protector. Fits into my iPod like a condom! Tight and rubbery! I wonder if they are hinting anything? The whole night they were talking about me getting laid or something...


Models from my wishlist! Although I know about Destiny Gundam, I did not know that they will be getting Red Astray for me as well!

I love the presents. Thank you guys!

I think I kena alot of candid shots. I was so high that I only remember flash lights at my direction. I'll post it up on my friendster or flickr when I receive them. One thing's for sure, I'll become the talk of next semester.

Raph also got what he wished for. To get me puking.



I merlion-ed not once, but twice! And I was given the award of the fastest puker. Everyone was saying that I was an eye opener, as I was the first person they knew who gets drunk fast and pukes just as fast. Even after countless times telling them that I'm a bad drinker.

I guess seeing is believing.

I also remember saying "FUNNY!" everytime they poked fun at my drinking ability disability. I guess that was my favourite word last night.

Supper was also very interesting. Raph leveled up again, by saying the most incredible bullshit I've ever heard. Here is an excerpt, something along that line...

"Eh Raph, finish up your drink leh! Waiting for it to evaporate ah?"

"Beer don't evaporate one, I know because I did an experiment before. I leave a glass of beer overnight, the next morning still same level. But I leave a glass of rootbeer overnight, the next morning the level drop. You know why? Got ants."

Wah lau! Fucking cock, corny and lame loh!

Ok, now that my head is slightly cleared, and my stomach feels empty. I need food!

Toodles!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From pic, it looks the Desinty's box is on the same level as the Astray Red Frame... not the limited edition with the display stand one?

kawa

3:10 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Nope, its not the limited edition one with the stand. From forum reviews, I heard that the one with the stand... is just for show. It's better to get the one without.

3:13 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger LuKe said...

Nice outing eh? Lol.

.LuKe.

1:55 AM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger LuKe said...

As per your tag in my blog...

Yes, it's a terrible case of poor planning. Well, if her BF doesn't really care so much, I don't see why as her ex I should care very much. But I did tell her I'll plan for her 18th birthday next year, that is, if she wants me to.

.LuKe.

9:01 AM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger /77!cH3//3 said...

oh man! i wish i was there! lol!! damn with the fever!
nevertheless, i'm glad u enjoyed your day! ^_<

11:24 AM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Luke: Thats why I always take birthday planning into my own hands. Tough job but worth it.

Mich: Luckily you never see me merlion. Its... a gross sight. Haha!

1:19 PM, November 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The stand of course just for show lah. :P

Is the without stand suppose to be cheaper? Not really into Gunpla... but I recently bought Freedom and Justice. Haven't got around to fix them yet though.

kawa

2:58 PM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

I think it costs the same. Not much difference when I last saw them.

10:36 AM, November 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home