Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Someones got to do the dirty work

I just noticed that I've yet to publish anything about the SDU series.

Don't worry, a draft is completed already.

Just some editing during my free time should do the job. Wait for it!


* * * * *


Also, it has dawn to me that there is 11 more days to Christmas and 17 more days to the New Year.

Its the season to be jolly, fa la la la la, la la la la...

Well, in this world, when someone is enjoying at a party or a outdoor meal etcetera etcetera, there will be someone who is working to make it happen.

Well, I'm one of them.

While you people are jumping up and down and counting down, I will be working to see it happen.

Yep. Working on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.

Thats just one of the cons of working in this industry...

Oh, and MOS is opening this Saturday! 5 different rooms to suit 5 different clubbers.

Who wants to go with me after 12 or 1am? I'm working until late that day lah.

Since it is a new club, I'm thinking of going there with new people.

Since my current friends only go clubbing at those few places, I'm thinking of going there new people. Best is people you are only aquainted but not friends yet with.

Blackhighheels? Gabrielle? Suspicious Bastard? Janice?

How? Wanna have a mini blogger meetup session? Onz or not? Leave me a comment of email or something!

Don't worry, the offer is also open to all my friends as well.

I can't wait till this Saturday!

4 Comments:

Blogger LuKe said...

Where you hinting? MOS? LOL. I don't mind going dude.

.LuKe.

1:40 AM, December 15, 2005  
Blogger R2D2 said...

Sorry, but I'll be working till 3 am this saturday. And I'll have to work on 9 am this sunday. Though I'll be free next wednesday..

3:24 AM, December 16, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Sounds good to me. I may be working till late this Saturday too.

Clubbing at MOS on a Wednesday night, hmmmm.

How about emailing me your contact?

And this applies to the other bloggers I've mentioned in this post as well!

Lets have a mini bloggers meetup!

4:44 AM, December 16, 2005  
Blogger LuKe said...

Contact me again thru sms on wed i c if i can make it dude.

.LuKe.

5:10 PM, December 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home