Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I'm luvin it!

This holiday job is getting better each day!

Today was another round of mixing business with pleasure. My boss was setting up the system for his who works in a hotel and the hospitality that his friend gave us was unbelievable!

I get to eat their lobster hor fun and drink their liquor.

Where to find this type of job I ask you?

And thats not all. My boss and his friend decided to go down pubbing after that!

All expenses paid for.

That explains why I am typing this post at 3.50am in the morning.

I just got home thats why!

I used to think that Orchard Towers was a sleazy place where the transversites hang out but after today, my perception totally changed.

My first time at Naughty Girls.

What a pub, and its quite packed for a Tuesday night!

Live band, great music.

I will definetely consider going there again.

Maybe I can wear my "I love naughty girls" t-shirt there.

You never know, I might just get free entry. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home