Saturday, December 10, 2005

Its getting hot in here

So I was out alone one day (as usual) and had no where to go. I found myself walking into some hotel. Some company was having their dinner and dance there.

Well, I didn't go for the dinner (duh!) but I was hanging around from a distance during their dance segment, pretending to be part of their staff and just watching... the girls dance.

The lights were dimmed. Everyone was dancing happily. The music was great...

In such a situation, it almost looked as though I'm one of them.

One things for sure... it looked sleazy. Those girls looked like they wanted it there and then.

Imagine: grinding their butts against different male collegues or dancing at very very close proximity. Rubba here rubba there... One of them even lifted up their skirt for a split second for any lucky guy to manage to see it...

Oh come on! Watcha waiting for? Its a hotel!

Get a room already!

Was it the event itself? The loose flimsy dresses? The music? The alcohol they drank during the dinner? I don't know...

At least those ladies who looked married have the decency to deject their male collegues who wanted to rubba dance.

I made my exit when the dancing crowd started to disperse.

Ok, correct that. I made my exit when there were no more "interesting" dances.

On a good note, I need not enter a club to witness this kind of stuff going on.

What an eye opener.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...oOoh!

9:53 PM, December 10, 2005  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

OMG.. if i'm the boss, i'd looked at them, memorise all their faces and make sure they will not get promoted.. haha

10:58 PM, December 10, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

A pity their boss wasnt there... he left after the dinner and lucky draw...

2:26 PM, December 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't think there's any rules against acting slutty after office hours. haha ^_^"

kawa

1:10 AM, December 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home