Wednesday, December 07, 2005

She is soooo dead.

Read already my blood also boil. How not to get angry I ask you, how?

In case you are wondering, I was Gabrielle's target in her latest blog entry.

If ever I see her in the streets, you can be sure that shes going to be very very sorry.

I can already imagine what her face is going to be like...















I can also imagine what she is going to say already...



and/or



and/or



and/or



*Strokes my goatee and grins in a lecherous manner.*

Anything? Hmmm...


* * * * *


Don't worry, there is no chance in hell that I will get myself into trouble with the law because of something someone said about me. Besides, I'm not as what I described myself to be in this post.

I'm Mr Okay ok? I don't like to find trouble one. I just take things as they come.

Everything above the 5 stars were all said in jest.

No hard feelings ok Gabrielle?

Take is as... a friendly revenge or a friendly blog war or whatever you want.

And pardon me for using your pictures without your consultation hor.

Don't worry, I'm not angry with you for using me as an example in your blog entry.

And like what I've commented in your blog, nothing is impossible.

Just check with me again in a few years time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gabrielle said...

haha nice...

2:15 PM, December 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home