Thursday, January 12, 2006

What a day!

Bugis Part 1

It is interesting to know that the initial plan of shopping for something for someone turned out to be a shopping for something for everyone affair.

I guess thats for going shopping with people who like shopping.

Everyone who went to Bugis today bought something.

All the shopping done in like one hour and thirty minutes?

Sandy sure has great taste. She recommended me a top from Topshop.

Thanks Sandy!

Random Quotes 1

"Its called Herm-mees"

"You two actually know what you are talking about! You can start up a Seinfeld fan club already!"

"I don't see whats all the fuss over the 发财猫. Its just a freaking cat!"

"You are so funny! Its iGallop not iHorse loh!"


"I didn't say I was late. I just said I have to go."

Bugis Part 2

Met up with another group of friends after that.

Dinner, chitchat and kopi session.

Though it was nothing fancy, I had a great time.

Random quotes 2

"Oh my god, best friends say exactly the same things loh!"

"Women always say the opposite of what they mean!"

"Its an all guy's thing! A chance for you guys to bitch about me!"




Its not often I get to be able to amuse someone and learn something new all in a day.

Time for bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home