Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my blog!

Have I been blogging for a year already? Time really flies.

What started out as an activity due to boredom has lead to an activity which I enjoyed!

Who would have thought I could write this long? Its simply amazing.

And its nice to know that there are people out there who actually enjoy reading this blog of mine. The number of bookmark viewers just keep increasing!

I wonder how long can I keep this up, because school work is definitely piling up with deadlines to meet. Furthermore, when I graduate, I wonder if I have any more interesting things to write about when I enter the work force.

Lets hope eh.


* * * * *


Since its my blog's birthday, I shall start off with the contents I found interesting in this week's issue 8 days!

I usually buy 8 Days to get my weekly dose of Jason Hahn's articles, but no point buying the whole magazine and just read one article right?

Anyway, I was reading the rest of the magzine on the bus ride home today and found out that Sony Ericsson is coming up with more phone designs!

Upon reaching home, I surfed straight into Sony Ericsson's website and voila!


Sony Ericsson K610i

Oh man, I think I'm really falling in love with his one. And to think I just fell in love with W810i two months ago!


Sony Ericsson W810i

Not much difference with the specifications. The only key difference is that K610i is a 3G phone while the w810i is not.

I've always wanted a 3G phone but the models available in the market right now just don't catch my eye.

Its lucky I didn't sign up for another 2 years plan and get the W800i back then.

I shall just wait it out until K610i hits the shelves.

PS: All pictures were taken from Sony Ericsson's website.


* * * * *


Another thing I saw in the magazine.

The FHM Girl Next Door 'Gatecrasher' Party Tour!

The top 20 finalists will be hitting the bars and clubs to party on Thursday, March 2.

Thats tomorrow night!

Apparently, the lineup will be...

10pm @ the Balcony
11pm @ Siam Supper Club
12pm @ Devils Bar
1am @ Thumper

I wonder if Janice is still in the top 20.

Janice, if you are reading this, reply leh! If you are still in the competition, I tomorrow sure go down support one!


* * * * *


The day after 28th of February. No wonder she didn't come to school today. She must be out there enjoy herself.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about..

Its HER birthday.

For me, I had to be in school because of the bloody waste of time presentation.

Thank goodness my group's presentation went through peacefully with plenty of laughter from the audience. I guess we really did pull it off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home