Thursday, March 02, 2006

My Momo experience

I am still learning to try to appreciate RnB.

Those joints of mine just seem too stiff to groove to the beat, this kind of music can dance one meh?

As far as I know. My joints only loosened up when they started playing House music to "chase" away the crowd.

House music is the closest to my favourite genre of music you see.

But by then my friends were already getting to leave.

Bah.

Some things I've observed and experienced last night...

  1. Why do people like to take the ball bearings out of the liquor bottle? What purpose does it serve?

  2. Last night was the first time someone told me that I look better with my spectacles on. I'm still having doubts over her sentence.

  3. To my left is a couple. To my right is a couple. To my front is a couple. Everywhere I look, I see couples. Last night's scenario reminded me of this.
    (Scroll Down)


















5 Comments:

Blogger /77!cH3//3 said...

HAHAHAHAH!!! indeed u'r right. i'm laughing myself off the chair.

poor u..

2:30 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger R2D2 said...

Great photoshop.

12:55 AM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Thanks~

1:35 AM, March 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're one of the rarer species who likes House instead of RnB. HipHop music makes me wanna groove anywhere i hear them.

and Number1: Liquor bottles got ball bearing one meh?

Number 2: she's just picking you up, dude.

Number 3: You mean r/s or make-out couples....

3:26 PM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Dipity: I don't like House yet, but I can dance better to House compared to RnB.

1) Got. The area where the liquor comes out.

2) Thats coming from a female of one of the couples.

3) None. For your info, I went with another 4 people. The other 4 people are a group of 2 couples. Thats why the picture.

4:10 PM, March 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home