Wednesday, June 08, 2005

We did what the Army taught us during field camp.

I was rushing to the toilet at Dhoby Ghuat NEL's station due to the cold aircon in the bus. No you did not misread, I took a bus and alighted near Dhoby Ghuat yesterday. To my horror of horror, the GOD DAMN TOILET WAS LOCKED FOR CLEANING!

I didn't think my bladder could tahan that long and my brain went into speed thinking. Where was the next available toilet?! SMRT? Plaza Singapura? I figured that SMRT was nearer to where I was so I fast walked/jogged there.

Yes yes, laugh. Laugh your heart out.

For those who wished that I took a leak in my pants, you can start wishing again. The SMRT's toilet was not locked for cleaning. You can imagine the expression on my face when I just let go in front of the urinal.

Ok, if you managed to read this far without getting grossed out, lets proceed. After that minor incident, it had got me thinking...

Have you noticed that after watching a midnight movie at a neighbourhood cinema, the only way out is out of the building? What happens if you needed to take a leak at that time? The last time I watched a midnight movie at Bishan Junction 8 was more than 6 months ago. After the movie, the way out was out of the building, and there were no shops open at that time, which means no toilet. Everyone of my friends (all guys) needed to pee badly and we did what the Army taught us during field camp.

No prizes for correct answers though.

I don't know about now but Bishan ain't a place for me watching midnight movies until some kind soul tells me that there is toilets available in the vinicity!

Lecherous Note:

I have just finished reading Kenny Sia's blog. If you have so much time to even visit my blog to read some of my rants, you must dedicate more time to reading Kenny Sia's blog then. His blog is like heroin, once you start reading, you want more, and more!

You get the picture.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bloody Any-O-How Peeing Monkey! Stop stalking me!

3:06 PM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home