Friday, June 24, 2005

Which Malaysian Blogger Are You?

Congratulations Lecherous Monk, you are...




Huai Bin of sixthseal.com


You are all about recklessness, controversy and not living life by the rules. As a rebel against convention, you demeanor intimidates people who don't know you. Despite most people's negative first impression, you are just a simple person who enjoys doing what you do, and keeping it real all the time. You may have a lot of friends but you also have a lot of enemies. You can be very protective of your friends, standing up for them at the cost of putting yourself in the firing line. You are real. You say what you mean, and you mean what you say.



Which Malaysian Blogger Are You?




Ok, I haven't been surfing the other blogs lately and I just stumbled upon this at Kenny Sia's blog. I am Huai Bin of sixthseal.com? Hmmm. I remember starrfish recommending his blog to read but I haven't got the time to go about it.

Maybe after this, I will!

I remember there was a "Which Singapore Blogger are you?" that time but I was still using friendster blogs at that time and they don't support html posts! Bah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home