Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Durians

The durian season is here. Everywhere I turn, I see durian stalls. Everywhere I surf, I see people making a comment about durians. I'm surrounded by durians that I too had to jump onto the bandwagon.

Me and my good army buddy were walking pass a durian stall in Toa Payoh towards the coffeeshop for dinner.

The smell... Buay Tahan ah!

One second we were merely commenting about eating. The next we were asking the hawker how much he was selling the king of fruits. Yes, we bought oursleves some durians. Actually, its not some. Its only one. But its big! And its only $5!

Aiyah, I know cannot compare to the durian pickers. Typical Singaporeans. Got free of course better right? Ok, I'm digressing...

The durian proved to be too much for us even after we waited an hour after dinner before consuming it. 16 seeds leh! 2 person eat 8 seeds each! Overdose sial!

Now I'm so bloated I can't sleep. How? Blog loh.

As I'm still new in the blogging scene, I love to read other people's blogs and their blog recommendations. You never know, you may find an interesting read out there. I've stumbled a few and got referred to many. So many blogs to read, so little time. Will update the blogs I read as I go along. Promise!

So have you had your durian yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home