Saturday, August 13, 2005

Going bonkers

Ok, National Day is over.

No more fireworks, air plane rehersals and national day songs until the next year.

I was so wrong.

Bad choice to discuss a school project at Macdonalds today.

Really.

Why?

Because, MACDONALDS STILL KEEP PLAYING THE BLOODY NATIONAL DAY THEME SONG thats why!

For your info, the theme song this year was "Reach Out For The Skies" sung by Rui En And our own S'pore Idol Taufik.

During my entire time at Macdonalds, I think I heard the song being played on their screen at least 13 times!

13 fucking times!

I thought that I've heard enough already.. I didn't know there was round 2.

After the project, I was at Parklane Supercue playing snooker with my classmates. Everytime I make a trip to the mama-shop or to the gents, I will hear the fucking song played at Parklane Macdonalds. Got so "lucky" meh?!

All in all, I think I heard that song about 20 times today.

Lets reach out... for the skies...

I feel like reaching out for a billard cue and smash the monitor to pieces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home