Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My aching feet!

I'm so tired.

Didn't sleep well last night, woke up early to get to school on time for test, sat for a difficult test so said most of my classmates. As if it wasn't enough, I walked half of Orchard today.

Ok, I wasn't planning on doing that in the first place. I just wanted to go to Popular bookstore, get what I want and leave. For your info, I have a $20 Popular voucher which expires this month and I'm thinking what I can buy with it. I have enough stationery already. What else can I get at Popular? And then it hit me. I am planning to buy some Gundam Models in the near future and some models relating to the series I'm currently watching is already out on the market. If I'm not wrong, I think I saw some Gundam models on the shelves of Popular before.

You think I thought who confirm?

I confirm loh. Thats why I went Orchard today.

But given a branch so big, they don't even stock a single Gundam model! Their Toy's section is so small! Kaoz, waste my time.

Well, since I'm at Orchard, might as well not waste it. Why not check out all the major department stores and see what Gundam Models are out on the market currently?

1st stop
Takashimaya. Why their collection so little one? Is that all they have?

2nd stop
Paragon Metro. Wah overdose of models. But the model I really want is not there. And I don't even know if it is out on the market already anot. Even if they have, I'm not going to buy it there and then! I have my Popular voucher! I can save myself a good $20!

To confirm my doubts, I remember there is a shop at Cineleisure that sells toys. Maybe I can go there to confirm. Anyway at Cineleisure, the staff told me that the model I wanted is coming next shipment. When they don't know.

Oh well... lets hope it comes to Popular by Aug 30th.

Colin messaged me and asked if I wanted to meet up for dinner at Toa Payoh. What timing, I was about to make my way to Toa Payoh anyway. Toa Payoh got Popular! Can go there check! Kill two birds with one stone sial. Good good.

Toa Payoh Popular
Wah, they have as much models as those found in Metro Paragon. But SOME models are missing. Nevermind, its still early. I can still go other places to check.

If you readers happen to pass by any Popular bookstore, do help me keep a look out for these models ok? Must be 1/100 Scale Model! Anything just post a comment. For those who know my number, sms me! Thanks!




After meeting up with Colin for dinner, we went to explore the Snooker Zone at Toa Payoh. Colin commented that it was a good place to "tan jia" those people playing money or loser punch. Hmmm...

Reach home and its almost 12. To say I'm tired is an understatement. I'm exhausted. My feet hurt from all that walking during the afternoon and it didn't help that I was carrying a heavy bag full of notes.

Even though tomorrow's morning class is cancelled, I still got to go to school early to do project.

Arghh!!! Nitez!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabrielle said...

wah all these trouble just to buy a comic

11:32 PM, August 17, 2005  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

Hi there! Its no trouble lah. I really wanted to buy a Gundam Model, not a comic. Since I have vouchers which are about to expire... might as well make use of it right?

12:47 AM, August 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home