Saturday, January 14, 2006

Bitch fest!

As you guys know, I have been going to Bugis for the past two days and staying out till late. I hardly even have time to read the newspapers, let alone go blog surfing!

Well, I finally had the time to blog surf and woah... it seems that the next big thing happening in the Singapore blogosphere is a bitch fest!

High profile celebrity bloggers are involved, with BlinkyMummy being the target this time round.

This is really drama mama man. Everything was well prepared, with some loopholes. Its like going to war!

And its all because of a photoshoot. What a way to kick off 2006!

I shall continue to stay within the crowd and observe the show.

Bo pian, I'm a typical Singaporean. This kind of thing must kay poh one.

4 Comments:

Blogger LuKe said...

Sometimes it makes me puzzled u are so involved wif the blogosphere. Just simply a lil unlike you, but oh well, what gives. :)

.LuKe.

2:05 AM, January 15, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

I'm not involved with the blogosphere. How am I very much involved in it?

I read Tomorrow, but I don't contribute any articles.

I read blogs of "celebrity" bloggers, but I don't comment in their blogs.

I'm just kaypoh lah.

Really.

3:46 PM, January 15, 2006  
Blogger LuKe said...

Just being part of the community.

And nice seeing you today :)

.LuKe.

11:54 PM, January 15, 2006  
Blogger thelecherousmonk said...

God damnit Ian, stop calling me by my name! Call me the Monk!

12:28 AM, January 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home