Friday, January 13, 2006

How was lecture?

Oh, I forgot to blog about this until after dinner.

Many people was asking about the title today.

How was the lecture?

I think all purposely ask one.

For the benefit of those who didn't attend today's lecture, I shall repeat my answer one last time!

Today's lecture was... enjoyable.

Why? Because SHE SAT BESIDE ME TODAY!!!

We were talking whispering to each other during the lecture today. I hope my "whispering" wasn't too loud, given my high decibels vocals.

SHE talked about her passion for singing, her tutoring of primary school kids, her secondary school nickname etc etc.

Alot of my classmates asked me if I am going to tomorrow's lecture.

Of course I'm going! SHEs going you know! Well, at least thats what SHE said. I'll even reserve a seat for her if I have to!

But if Sandy is there, SHE will definetely sit next to her.

Now I sound damn bad; its like I want Sandy to skip school like that.

Don't get the wrong idea, especially Sandy ok? I know you are reading this.

If SHE choose to sit with Sandy, I'm ok with it one.

I'll just admire her from behind loh... I'm Mr OK afterall remember?

Speaking of Sandy, I wonder how did her interview went.

I haven't asked her about it. I hope she made it. Then I'll be so happy for her!

4 Comments:

Blogger LuKe said...

Keep it up. :)

.LuKe.

2:35 AM, January 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will not go to school tmr and flunk this subject as a result and it will be all ur fault and u will be guilty for the rest of ur life! HAHA just kidding. anyway im not going to sch tmr simply cos its a saturday. pls be my eyes n ears. thank u very much :)

p.s my interview was good! thanks for the good lucks.

2:40 AM, January 14, 2006  
Blogger R2D2 said...

Ok.......

3:27 AM, January 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LQ - wooh...shiok ar Monkie...and we're gonna have an air stewardess as a classmate soon lo...pretty pretty...hoho

2:22 PM, January 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home