Friday, January 13, 2006

Bugis again!

I'm getting sick of that place already!

Went there after school again, this time to have lunch.

Imagine, all the way from school, to bugis, for lunch!

Sheesh.

Here, I'm trying to save money while there my friends are all itching to spend theirs.

Had Beef Noodles at the foodcourt.

Not very nice, but at least I finished mine compared to what my friends ordered.

Went shopping for baby products after that.

Raphael become a god-father to god knows how many babies and its their birthday today. So coincident right?

So we stepped into the kids department at Seiyu to shop for toys.

I never thought that I would be doing this with him. All the while, the only reason why I stepped into the toy department is to look at Transformers and Gundam.

Now I am there helping him to look for toys for other people!

Its a sign I tell you.

I'm not young anymore.

Buy we went window shopping around Seiyu after that.

Saw some interesting stuffs.



Metal Bins. Nothing particular about that except that it has...



No fingerprint proof! And its true! I place my palm on a shiny surface and its clean!

Me: "Why do they even come up with this to put in the house? So that burglars are able to steal it without getting caught? No point leh!"

Raph: "Can use in gang fight what. Whack people already can throw one side. Police come cannot check for fingerprints!"

Me: "..."

He is so full of creative shit.

I also saw this.



So far, I haven't seen the other animals doing the 发财猫 pose leh! The 发财狗 rules them all! Wahaha! My year somemore!

Went to Upper Serangoon to accompany Raph to buy Football Manager 2006 because its the cheapest in the whole of Singapore.

I bought myself a 512mb DDR RAM. For $82 somemore!

Now my computer loads up trice as fast!

Sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home